Welcome New Residents
The Homeowners Association, on behalf of all residents, would like to say Welcome to Fox Run! We love it here and are sure you will too. This neighborhood has so much to offer its residents and we are hopeful that you settle in nicely to your new home so that you can start enjoying the benefits of this lovely neighborhood.
*** If you are a Realtor or Title company looking for information pertaining to closings please complete this form for the quickest response. ***
Property Information Request Form
If you are a New Resident, please complete this simple form so we can help get you connected to the Welcoming Committee Chairperson and the Email Administrator.
New Resident Intake Information
Please take the time to read our Bylaws and Covenants. This is where you will find very important information that pertains to your homeowner obligations, dues, obtaining approvals for property improvements, pets, HOA duties and obligations, etc.
Important service links in our area for setting up your home:
- Lenoir City Utility Board (Gas): http://www.lcub.com/
- Knoxville Utilities Board (Electric): https://www.kub.org/
- First Utility District of Knox County (Water): https://fudknox.org/
Trash and Recycle-
- Waste Management: https://www.wm.com/us/en
- Waste Connections: https://www.wasteconnectionstn.com/
- Ward Waste Solutions: https://www.wardwastesolutions.com/
Internet, Phone, Cable-
- AT&T: https://www.att.com/stores/tennessee/farragut/80855
- Spectrum: https://www.spectrum.com/locations/tn/farragut/11517-kingston-pike
- TDS Telecom: https://tdstelecom.com/
- KGIS: https://www.kgis.org/
- Poison Control: https://www.poison.org/ 1-800-222-1222
- Rural Metro Fire Services: https://www.ruralmetrofire.com/