The Homeowners Association, on behalf of all residents, would like to say Welcome to Fox Run! We love it here and are sure you will too.
This neighborhood has so much to offer its residents and we are hopeful that you settle in nicely to your new home so that you can start enjoying the benefits of this lovely neighborhood.
If you haven’t yet, please contact Casey Switzer via email- she is the Communications and Community Outreach Manager for the neighborhood and is a good source of information for any questions you may have. She is also the person you need to speak with in the event you did not receive a pool key in your closing, or residential website login information.
Please take the time to read our Bylaws and Covenants. This is where you will find very important information that pertains to your homeowner obligations, dues, obtaining approvals for property improvements, pets, HOA duties and obligations, etc.
Important service links in our area for setting up your home:
- Lenoir City Utility Board (Gas): http://www.lcub.com/
- Knoxville Utilities Board (Electric): https://www.kub.org/
- First Utility District of Knox County (Water): https://fudknox.org/
Trash and Recycle-
- Waste Management: https://www.wm.com/us/en
- Waste Connections: https://www.wasteconnectionstn.com/
- Ward Waste Solutions: https://www.wardwastesolutions.com/
Internet, Phone, Cable-
- AT&T: https://www.att.com/stores/tennessee/farragut/80855
- Spectrum: https://www.spectrum.com/locations/tn/farragut/11517-kingston-pike
- TDS Telecom: https://tdstelecom.com/